Monday 7 June 2010

Forgive Me. For I Have Sinned.


I thought I would give you a heads up about the new treats I have you coming soon, and apologies for not being around for the last week. My internet has been down for at least a week! It has been horrible not being able to get in touch with you guys, never the less here I am.

I got some good stuff coming up for you lot...

Make sure you pop over to Park & Cube one of my favourite blogs, and funny enough I bumped into the girl behind the blog Shini down Carnaby Street a couple of weeks ago and we got talking ( I was slightly star-struck!) she really is a sweet girl and hopefully I will be interviewing her soon, so stay tuned!

Also coming up is my Kelly Cutrone book review, which I have been working very hard at. I have a lot of time on my hands at the moment with no university, Eun Jeong is gone home to Korea, my girls have gone NYC and I only work weekends, so that means more blogging time. I see there are lots of you guys our there entering the giveaway, which I love!!

I'll keep you posted with the latest soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment