Monday 7 March 2011

Video Debut



The video is finally out - as of yesterday, which means I can show you all the backstage, behind the scenes MTV style stuff in the form of digital photography. I have to say it was an amazing experience and is its just like how MTV Making The Video makes it out as, but more hectic, less spacious and a very very long day.

Started with a 6 am alarm clock and finish with a car dropping me at my doorstep at about midnight. Working with Leeann was a lovely learning experience and someone I  would love to assist on a more frequent basis. Unlike the horror stories of stylists she gives great advice, passionate about her work and doesn't let out her anger on you - and no stupid requests! In other words a blessing!

Yasmin is an amazing artist, beautiful and not forgetting she is a well known Dj - triple threat! 

For know I will let you enjoy the photographs, but if you want to see the video click here and you'll be able to watch it, for some reason I have a feeling it will only be available to UK readers!

- UPDATE -

Here is the video youtube style.


And Finish Line. 






5 comments:

  1. love the looks
    love your blog!
    following now :)
    check out my blog too, maybe follow? ;)
    http://ilightbluesky.blogspot.com/

    I.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfits!

    http://memyclothesni.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. such an amazing video! lovr it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh---- my gosh!! I am totally hooked and obsessed with your blog,
    I love everything, especially the make-up and the whole look :-)
    really, WOW!! I wouldn't doubt it you'd go very far,
    I love the video, very much...
    you're IT girl, all the best!!!! :-)

    I write stories on student fashion shows
    hosted by various fashion and design students
    and different schools from all over the world,
    visit my site Fashion Glitter
    and is going be availabe on iTunes, Fashion Glitter Magazine

    ReplyDelete