Thursday 30 June 2011

What I've Been Up To?




So it's been a while, but I have been busy! Over the last couple of months I have been doing a few shoots, building my portfolio. The good news is that I got into my first choice university and the bad news is two words STUDENT FINANCE. If only it was an easy fill the form, check my household income and give me the require money - oh that's how it's suppose to be! Well, for me not so smooth.

Anyway, back to the subject - I have been doing some shoots, so is one which I did with two of my closest friends who I met about a year ago and have been working with every weekend ever since. Anyway this was creative directed by Melissa Hodges, Make up by the most amazing Tora Young, modelled by the beautiful Sharlotte Ritchie and photography by Andy. I really enjoyed this shoot and you can see we worked as an amazing team. I will let you see more of my shoots soon!

You should check out Sharlotte on her website here






20 comments:

  1. those red shoes are OMG! droool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoes are mad and the girl is made up well I like .Les photos are very beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Looks are amazing!!
    xxxo
    http://van-de-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos, I love the styling, I'm a fashion student too but i've only finished 1st year. Will definitely follow your blog.

    http://life-as-a-fashion-student.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those purple shoes!
    xxx

    www.southmoltonststyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE the "We Are Handsome" swimmsuit!!!
    xx Penelopi F.
    thedesertsvisionaire.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,

    My name is Olivia, i'm based in Liverpool. I am setting up a fashion website where I will have both a reasonably priced, high street line and high end, limited addition pieces.

    I have seen your blog and am a huge fan of your collection.

    If you would be interested in selling your items online, please don't hesitate to get back to me.

    I look forward to hearing from you.

    Kind regards,

    Olivia.
    - Olivia.Reece.1992@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Could you please list what she was wearing here? Fell in love with the turquoise pants and the purple platform shoes. Thank you!

    Isabel x

    "I" is for Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooow girl!
    Lovely pics <33

    I'm a new follower ;)

    xoxo
    Iv

    http://www.ivaniadiamond.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your blog! Just Followed

    naturalbeings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!... Not only the fashion, and the beautiful model, but also the photography... Stunning photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh wow! the look with the swimsuit is super amazing!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. love these photos!! Chloe X


    www.bloominfashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVE THE SHORT HAIR!

    Hope you follow back on GFC.

    xoxo, Alee

    http://aleemerican.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. your blog is fabulous! so happy i discovered it. wanna follow each other? xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Damn, the first picture is so cool !!! You look amazing <3

    ReplyDelete
  17. superb collection,really like all the stuff thanks for posting..
    buy wallets online
    http://www.linoperros.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That are beautiful pictures! Your outfits are really nice to! Would you check out my blog?
    www.itsfashionx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow lovely photos and styling I like It. Thanks for sharing.
    low cost car photo editing service

    ReplyDelete