Wednesday 22 July 2009

African Adventure

BIKINI,TOPSHOP; RING,SWAROVSKI.

WAISTCOAT,BRICK LANE MARKET; VEST,H&M; HAREM PANTS,H&M; SANDLES,OFFICE; BAG,BERHSKA

DRESS,TOPSHOP; BELT,ACCESSORIZE; NECKLACE.F21; SANDLES,OFFICE; HEADBAND,DOROTHY PERKINS


HEADBAND,DOROTHY PERKINS; NECKLACE,F21; BAG,BERHSKA; DRESS,UNIQLO; SANDLES,OFFICE.

As I said in my previous post, I just got back from my holiday in Tunisia and omg it was amazing. Sun, sun, sun and more sun! Here is one of the outfits I wore during my holiday. I wish I could but all my photographs up so you can see! The food was lovely, I did miss my pork since there wasn't any other there because it is an Islamic country! Thankfully, there was no time difference to London because of Ramadan so no lost sleep! There was so much to do and see that a week just wasn't enough. Jet skiing, paracutes, quad biking and relaxing on a catamaran ( actually that isn't true! It was horrible!) was all we got to do as well as enjoying the beach, pool and local waterpark! Thanks to the boyfriend for taking me on such a wonderful African adventure! Love you so much. So here are a few photographs of my adventure and my outfits!





No comments:

Post a Comment