Sunday 1 August 2010

What Took Me So Long?



Sorry for not posting in such a long time. There have been a whirlwind of things going on at the moment. Over the past summer months I have been taken a little time out to see what I really want in life - career wise and personally. My mum (mummy to me) was hospitalised, and she isn't one to be so unwell. It was a shock to not just me, but my whole family. Luckily, she was not in the worse of conditions, but to see someone you care about so much with things attached to them wasn't nice. However she is home now, taking a nice summers rest and recovery and as usual back to her old self.

- Just want to say I love you Mummy and it's good to see that you're home, nagging and all sorts. Thank you to all my friends and family for the support. I love you all!

On to lighter news, as I have posted before I have been steered away from Fashion Design and more into promotion, public relations and styling. I have been honoured with the opportunity of an internship at my previous internship ( hope that wasn't confusing), Eun Jeong. She has a small team which means alot more responsibility - thus a massive education which I have to say you won't learn in the classroom. Sorting out things for the run up for fashion week including invitations, sponsorships, ticket requests and the list could go on. It has given me the chance to know fully what I want to do, and this is it. Will I work with Eun Jeong for the rest of my career? Proberly Not, but she's help me to learn alot about the industry and myself.

There are times where I am fed up like hell, tired and wish there was more time in the day. Then at the end of the day I realise how much I love it. Fashion, is actually what I love.

I have took a break from education, some may say that's wrong, but when you were in my shoes you would know it was a very very difficult decision. I am going back to education to a university I love and wish I never left. My application is in the works and I can't wait to hopefully be walking down the corridors of an amazing university.

Most of all I have learnt that in my life there are a few people who have been supportive through all of it,
- Mum
- Dad
- My Boyfriend
- The few amazing friends
- And you guys, really it's true.

Thank you all guys, for keeping me going. It's nice to know more people are following me in my absence. I think it's 96 followers, Wow. Thank you x

I really won't leave you in the dark again..

No comments:

Post a Comment