Tuesday 4 May 2010

Mister Cee.



For all those who don't know, Ugly Kids Club is the next big thing - actually they are a big thing! I've known the originator of UKC, Mister Cee, for a couple of years since his beautiful cousin is one of my best friends.

He has hit a spot on the Second To None mag-blog site, and I have to say he scrubbed up well. Telling his tales from before Ugly Kids and what he sees in the future from the life of Mister Cee.



Seeing this knuckle head from just graffting on t shirts to actual superstardom amazes me! Just makes me think, if he can do it.. so can I. Well done CJ, you truly are an inspiration to me.

Easy girls, an orderly queue.



Mister Cee, Myself and beautiful RC at my 21st on New Years (-yes my birthday is December 31st)

4 comments:

  1. cool post, you look lovely ♥

    http://pillowtalkkk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your dress is ridic. Your gorgeous!

    Cheers, Jesa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow you loook stunning!! love your outfit

    ReplyDelete