Tuesday 25 August 2009

Blair Switch Project?!





Has Blair gone all Little J on us?! According to this picture she has! Miss Waldorf wearing a Jack Vartanian bat necklace, short shorts, a cashmere wrap, and the coveted gladiator sandals from Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony.

London hasn't got the new season on GG just as yet, all I know Miss Blair doesn't fit so well in NYU. Has Queen B's new country not quite feeling her?

I felt like Gossip Girl herself writing that. I can't decide, do I love the new Blair or the old Blair?!



In other news, I saw what Cassie wore to 'The September Issue' Premiere in New York a couple of days ago. I have to say unlike the majority of people I really like her cut, I think most people don't like it because they haven't got the balls to do a cut like that! Anyway her jumpsuit is from Zero which when you look on the site to be honest looks so bland, but on her it looks amazing with those Gucci shoes!

1 comment:

  1. Cassie's jumpsuit and haircut are amazing! I didn't even notice her at first. I guess I'm one of the brave ones as I've got a mowhawk a la Rihanna.

    ReplyDelete