Sunday 23 August 2009




I finally made something outside of you that is worth wearing. Yesterday was my grandparents 50th Golden Anniversary, yes 50 years. That's right hollywood people can do more than 2 years. I didn't have a clue what to wear?! As I have insufficient funds the only thing I could do is to design and make something myself, on the day. I know talk about last minute, I just didn't have a clue what to make especially with the fabric I had since I only had one particular fabric which I could make something out of, all the rest were scraps.

I cut the pieces out the night before and in between cooking I started to make it! It was literally down to the last minute before leaving that I finished it, as well as altering my black dress, so here it is. Sorry about the blurry pictures, it was a long night.

I feel quite proud of myself! my room mate should be proud of me! I did it from scratch! I have to say it isn't perfect, but for doing in about two hours it isn't bad!

2 comments:

  1. so you made this? i can never make pink and black work, but somehow you managed to do it perfectly. i'm inspired to give it another shot.

    ReplyDelete