Monday 25 October 2010

Burrito & Ballet





Forget Friday nights doing the nightclubs, the classiest of ladies hang out at Ballet. No, this isn't some new nightclub called 'Ballet', but really Friday nights at Frame in Shoreditch, where you can dance the night away like you're in the Nutcracker - well you can attempt at least. Frame invited us bloggers for a little dance and a little DIY.


Sadly, I got lost and missed the dance class - maybe a good thing, I may of injured a few girls if I was there. I got there just in time to customise my very own ballet pumps! There were so many trimmings, buttons and beads that really I didn't know where to start. Shini from Park & Cube made a cute couple, and Kit from StyleSlicker made an amazing piece! After all the hard work, I directed the girls to my favourite Brick Lane restaurant, Loco Mojitos, which went down well with all the ladies. 


Thank you for Shini of Park & Cube for the invite and to Geneva of A Pair and a Spare, Kit of Style Slicker, Lucy of Snippets of Shiny Thoughts, Carrie of Wish Wish Wish, Andrea and Pip from Robinson Pfeffer and finally Jo from Frame for an amazing Mexican and Ballet filled evening.


Dinner soon girls, just don't forget your ballet pumps! Also, Thanks to Shini for the first and last image, true photographer right there!





BEFORE
AFTER
CLOCKWISE FROM MY FOOT, KIT OF STYLESLICKER'S FUN NUMBER AND SHINI OF PARK & CUBE'S MR. AND MRS ( SHE'S IN THE BACK) 




No comments:

Post a Comment