Monday 4 October 2010

One Dress.Two Outfits.

TOP, DRESS FROM TOPSHOP; WAISTCOAT, GIFT ; HAREM PANTS, H&M ; SANDALS, OFFICE


WAISTCOAT, TOPSHOP ; TOP, AS ABOVE ; HAREM PANTS, URBAN OUTFITTERS; SHOES, KG BY KURT GEIGER ; WATCH, CASIO


In the economic climate everyone hasn't got the funds they usually to be getting new pieces every month, that pay check has to stretch for at least two months for you to save up and get something worthwhile, a staple piece of good quality.

I bought this particular coral dress from Topshop last summer to take on my holiday to Tunisia with the boyfriend. Yes, it is a dress I posted it last summer - take a look

In the climate it's time to reinvent those clothes in the wardrobe into something new!

Just to let you guys know, I have a giveaway coming up courtesy of AOFM. 

1 comment:

  1. I love what you've done with the coral dress in both these outfits, you look lovely:) xx

    ReplyDelete